Land Use Restrictions

All document filings at the County Clerk’s office that pertain to Real Estate must include a Property Identification Number (PIDN) and a Group number for the relevant properties.

Land Use Restrictions are filed by planning commission to show land use restrictions, including variances, conditional use permits and conditional zoning permits, plats and development plans, per KRS100.3681.

Land Use Restrictions are filed in counties containing a planning commission.

The document requires the format stated in KRS100.3683.

Filing Fees